GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY has announced its next competition for the overclocking community with the GIGABYTE Z170 March OC Madness Competition, to be hosted this March on HWBOT.org.
Kicking off March 12th, the GIGABYTE Z170 March OC Madness Competition will challenge overclockers to push their motherboards and 6th Gen Intel processors to the limit, in a two category, three stage competition that’s absolute madness. This competition is open to all skill levels, with Novice, Rookie, Enthusiast, Elite and Extreme category levels allowing anyone to participate.
There are a number of cash and hardware prizes up for grabs! The winner for each category will be awarded $500 USD. In addition, participants that submit a score in all stages of their respective categories are eligible to enter a lucky draw for one of three GA-Z170X-Gaming 3 motherboards as the grand prize.
- This competition is limited to GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards only.
- Every submission must include the competition background and a picture of the rig.
- To be eligible for the lucky draw, participants must submit in all stages of one category.
- A participant is eligible to win only once. If a participant is a category winner, he will not be eligible for the lucky draw.
- In case of a tie, the tie-breaker is the best score in Stage 3. If there’s still a tie, the best score in Stage 2, etc.
The GIGABYTE Z170-March OC Madness Competition will run from March 12th until April 9th 2016, 23:59 (UTC +8).